Interested in Joining our Team?
At METTKO we aspire to be the most respected firm in our industry, renowned for excellence, leadership and unsurpassed value. We know that our people are ultimately the source of our strength and the key to our success. In return, we reward our staff for their contributions and provide them with a working environment that is interesting, challenging and that continually promotes personal and professional growth.
Contact us about career opportunities. We offer in-house Learning and Development programs, a comprehensive benefits plan, and the opportunity for Equity ownership.
- Health Plan – including provincial group plans, prescription drug cards, eye care, hospital and medical services, and emergency medical services outside Canada;
- Dental Plan – covering preventative and basic care;
- Compensation – we offer a generous, competitive program;
- Health Spending Account – available to pay medical expenses incurred by you and your dependent family members, if you opt out of the health and dental plans;
- Employee Life Insurance / Dependent Life Insurance – employees may elect to purchase additional life insurance for themselves or their spouse;
- Retirement Benefits – Company and employee-supported defined contribution pension plan with immediate vesting, optional personal investment plan, company-sponsored group registered retirement savings plan;
- Learning and Development – in-house training programs are provided to meet the needs of and to ensure employee have the skills required to perform their jobs as effectively as possible. In addition, employees have an opportunity to receive tuition reimbursement for pre-approved courses;
- Equity Ownership – METTKO encourages employees to apply to purchase shares in the company. After six (6) months of full time employment, you may apply to the Board of Directors for consideration of your application to purchase shares of the Company.