We know that our people are ultimately the source of our strength and the key to our success. In return, we reward our staff for their contributions and provide them with a working environment that is interesting, challenging and continually promotes personal and professional growth.
METTKO offers to its eligible employees:
Health Plan – including provincial group plans, prescription drug cards, eye care, hospital and medical services, and emergency medical services outside Canada;
Dental Plan – covering preventative and basic care;
Health Spending Account – available to pay medical expenses incurred by you and your dependent family members, if you opt out of the health and dental plans;
Employee Life Insurance / Dependent Life Insurance – employees may elect to purchase additional life insurance for themselves or their spouse;
Retirement Benefits – Company and employee-supported defined contribution pension plan with immediate vesting, optional personal investment plan, company-sponsored group registered retirement savings plan;
Compensation – we offer a generous, competitive program;
Learning and Development – in-house training programs are provided to meet the needs of and to ensure employee have the skills required to perform their jobs as effectively as possible. In addition, employees have an opportunity to receive tuition reimbursement for pre-approved courses;
Equity Ownership – METTKO encourages employees to apply to purchase shares in the Company. After six (6) months of full time employment, you may apply to the Board of Directors for consideration of your application to purchase shares of the Company.
METTKO is interested in new interns and graduates looking to begin their careers. We welcome talented recent graduates to join our team.
METTKO offers established career paths and a variety of professional development opportunities.
We are committed to promoting from within to offer employees the opportunity to grow and develop their careers at METTKO. We offer competitive salaries and benefits package (see Benefits for more details).
METTKO offers many opportunities to begin and continue your career.
We are seeking Industrial Engineering graduates who will join our team and develop ways to increase productivity, and maximize flow efficiency, by studying existing work processes to remove waste and maximize value in order to continuously improve the project life cycle.
• Project administration including: tracking and pricing of change orders, tracking requests for information, review of shop drawings, and coordination of information provided and required by sub-trades and suppliers
• Work closely with the project manager and site superintendent
• Prepare and update the project schedule under the direction of the project manager
• Proactively identify, address and resolve issues and problems as or before they occur
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with client(s), consultant(s), sub-trades and suppliers
• Provide assistance to ensure project health and safety and environmental standards meet legislated requirements and company policy
• Implementation and maintenance of change notice procedure and RFI log using project management software
• Prepare and maintain accurate schedule with input from Project Team
• Coordinate and distribute minutes of meetings
• Develop the most efficient ways to eliminate waste and improve process flow efficiency on projects
• Assists with closure activities of project through customer final acceptance
• Must have a valid driver’s license
JOB KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to manage projects/activities in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Superior communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to plan and organize; take initiative, be resourceful and have sound judgment
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Ability to use Primavera, AutoCAD, and Microsoft office
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University Degree in Industrial Engineering
• 0 to 3 years of related experience in integrated industrial engineering
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.